Pandemic/Changes in our services: in the operation of some Cafeterias and Ticket Offices (see Plan your visit). | Park of Pena: Lakes entrance temporarily closed (only available for exit)
In the past, Sintra was part of the grand plans and fantasies of kings and aristocrats, who built palaces here and planted gardens and forests, creating a perfect romantic atmosphere and a dreamlike environment.
The dreams of today can also become part of the History of Sintra through the creation of new memories, special moments, unforgettable images and incomparable events.
Consult the Brochure and Regulations to find out more about the various venues made available by Parques de Sintra for holding events in the vast historical heritage managed by the company, including the respective characteristics and rules of operation for each space. You can also find the accessibility conditions of each space on this site.
Do you want to know how to make your dream event come true? Get in touch with us:
Choose your favourite venue
Should the National Palace and Gardens of Queluz or the National Palace of Sintra be commandeered for state events, any events scheduled for coinciding dates may have to be cancelled.
Restrictions applicable to the entire range of heritage under the management of Parques de Sintra:
- Smoking is forbidden with the exception of outdoor spaces duly signposted with ashtrays.
- It is forbidden to glue, support or affix any type of object to the built or natural heritage.
Medidas de prevenção do contágio por COVID-19
- Maximum number of participants in accordance with the recommendations of the Directorate-General of Health - venue capacities subject to change;
- Wearing of facemasks and other individual protection equipment by Parques de Sintra members of staff;
- In indoor spaces, obligatory usage of facemasks or face shields, except during the meal (> 10 years old);
- Encouraging the regular washing of hands;
- Stepping up the frequency of cleaning and systematically disinfecting the areas and equipment;
- Respect the minimum safety distance;
- Parques de Sintra has signed up to the Turismo de Portugal initiative and was awarded the “Clean and Safe”stamp reflecting its commitment to follow an internal protocol, designed according to the General Directorate of Health recommendations, which guarantees the application of safe procedures for reducing the risk of COVID-19 contagion through functioning tourism activities.