Pandemic/Changes in our services: in the operation of some Cafeterias and Ticket Offices (see Plan your visit). | Park of Pena: Lakes entrance temporarily closed (only available for exit)
To celebrate a birthday in the parks and monuments of Sintra or at the Portuguese School of Equestrian Art, where fun is combined with the discovery of heritage, is an unforgettable experience. Discover our programme for children aged between 3 and 12 and come celebrate with us.
You only need to choose from the various activities we have prepared for you, to which you can associate one of several birthday snack options. There is also a digital invitation available, in order to send the the details of the party.
Opções de lanche de aniversário
- Served in individual packages, for consumption in the picnic areas. An indoor room is also available for this purpose in the Farmyard of Monserrate. At the National Palace of Sintra and the Henrique Calado Riding Ring, the consumption of the snack box is only possible in an indoor room.
- Includes: fruit nectar, water, cheese or ham sandwich, chips, popcorn, slice of cake, miniature queijada pastry, chocolate salami, gelatin, fruit piece (does not include birthday cake)
- Price: €8 per participant
- Served in the following spaces: cafeteria of the National Palace of Sintra (interior or terrace), cafeteria of the National Palace of Queluz (interior or terrace), restaurant of the National Palace of Pena (except at lunchtime), cafeteria of the Park of Pena (terrace), the Park of Monserrate's tea house (indoor or outdoor)
- Includes: sandwiches, rolls, chicken strips, carrot sticks and cherry tomatoes, chips, gelatin or mousse, fruit, juice, water (does not include a birthday cake)
- Price: €14 per participant (minimum 6 participants)
BRING YOUR OWN SNACK:
- Reservation of a picnic area (Park of Pena, Park of Monserrate, Farmyard of Monserrate, Convent of the Capuchos, Donkey Reserve) or room to serve your own snack (Farmyard of Monserrate, Henrique Calado Riding Ring).
- Price: €25 per space