Pandemic/Changes in our services: in the operation of some Cafeterias and Ticket Offices (see Plan your visit). | Park of Pena: Lakes entrance temporarily closed (only available for exit)
This programme includes activities devised especially for children aged between 3 and 12, in which adults are invited to join in the fun with their little ones. In the company of specialised instructors and in direct contact with the heritage, the aim is to combine knowledge and fun on activities that allow for the discovery of the parks, palaces and monuments of Sintra in complete safety.
Medidas de prevenção do contágio por COVID-19
- Activities adapted to involve as little handling of materials by participants as possible;
- Group sizes according to the limitations stipulated by the Directorate-General for Health; Use of face masks and other personal protective equipment by employees of Parques de Sintra;
- Participants (over 10 years old) required to wear face mask or visor in indoor spaces;
- Promotion of regular hand sanitising;
- Reinforcement of frequency of sanitising and systematic disinfection of spaces and equipment used;
- Electronic payments recommended;
- Minimum social distancing to be observed.
- Equipment certified with Turismo de Portugal’s ‘Clean & Safe’ seal