This programme includes activities devised especially for children aged between 3 and 12, in which adults are invited to join in the fun with their little ones. In the company of specialised instructors and in direct contact with the heritage, the aim is to combine knowledge and fun on activities that allow for the discovery of the parks, palaces and monuments of Sintra in complete safety.
Measures for the prevention of infection by COVID-19
- Activities adapted to involve as little handling of materials by participants as possible;
- Group sizes according to the limitations stipulated by the Directorate-General for Health; Use of face masks and other personal protective equipment by employees of Parques de Sintra;
- Participants (over 10 years old) required to wear face mask or visor in indoor spaces;
- Promotion of regular hand sanitising;
- Reinforcement of frequency of sanitising and systematic disinfection of spaces and equipment used;
- Electronic payments recommended;
- Minimum social distancing to be observed.
- Equipment certified with Turismo de Portugal’s ‘Clean & Safe’ seal