Make the most of your visit to the Park and Palace of Monserrate with the Monserrate Maps web app, using your smartphone.
Accessible through QRCodes integrated in the park signage, this mobile solution includes three route options of different durations and characteristics, including the recommended points of interest on each route as well as the location of the park's various support services. It also features a "how to get there" tool, which shows the way to the chosen point of interest and the distance in real time.
Discover the available routes
- PALACE: with a duration of approximately 20 minutes and an extension of about 500 meters, this is the recommended route for those who only wish to visit the palace and its surrounding area.
- GARDENS: for those who want to explore the park and discover the main gardens and their respective botanical collections, this route lasts about 1 hour and is 1300 meters long.
- INCLUSIVE: this accessible route is recommended for visitors with reduced mobility, with a duration of approximately 30 minutes and 700 meters.
Instructions for use
- With your smartphone, open the browser page accessible through the QR codes available on the park signs or go to www.maps.parquesdesintra.pt/Monserrate. Alternatively you can also access the QR code below.
- Choose your desired route;
- Follow the route or click on points of interest to access the "how to get there" tool.
NOTE: This app should be used as support tool to your visit to this monument and is accessible only on smartphones