Transnational project meetings
Members from the six partner organizations met, in person, three times throughout the length of the project “Between Mnemosyne and Terpsychore - Heritage Sites and Contemporary Dance for the promotion of critical thinking among pupils”.
The first of these Transnational Project Meeting (TPM) took place at the National Palace of Sintra on the 11th and 12th October 2021. During these two days, the members of the team had the chance to:
- get to know each other, their institutions and their stake-holders;
- visit, learn and think about one of the palaces that was at the core of the activities and intellectual outputs of this project;
- attend one of the workshops and to meet the pupils who got involved in the project;
- clarify financial procedures, quality control monitoring instruments, tasks and responsibilities of each partner.
The second TPM took place at Wilanów Palace Museum on the 24th and 25th May 2022, which allowed the members of the team to:
- visit, learn and think about the other palace that involved in this project;
- attend one of the workshops prepared by MeetShareDance;
- discuss the project’s progress;
- clarify procedures and solve issues concerning the project’s implementation;
- discuss primary results of quality control monitoring instrument.
Finally, the third TPM took place in Madrid, at the studio of MeetShareDance, between the 9th and the 13th February 2023. This was an opportunity to:
- allow all members of the project to know in detail the work of MeetShareDance, as well as its potential as partner for future projects;
- get to know other inclusive dance associations and dancers based in Madrid;
- attend a performance directed by one of MeetShareDance’s dancers;
- discuss the results of the project’s implementation and clarify financial matters;
- evaluate the success of the project.