You can now use your mobile device to visit monuments with the assistance of a multimedia audio guide.
Using the CloudGuide application, access information developed by Parques de Sintra, with audio content about exhibition routes, spaces, rooms and collections, complemented by text and images.
Get your audio guide at the Parques de Sintra on-line ticket office when you buy your tickets. Each guide costs €1.09.
AUDIO GUIDES AVAILABLE:
- National Palace of Sintra
- National Palace of Pena and Chalet of the Countess of Edla
- National Palace and Gardens of Queluz
- Park and Palace of Monserrate
- Convent of the Capuchos
Instructions for use
- Buy your audio guide supplement at the Parques de Sintra ticket office, together with your entrance ticket;
- On your smartphone, download the free CloudGuide app (using the links available here or by through your App store by searching for ‘CloudGuide’);
- Install the App and tap the ‘I HAVE A CODE’ or the ‘Code’ button. Enter the access code provided with your on-line purchase.
- Find the audio guide of the monument you want to visit, choose the language, and start the tour;
- To use other audio guides, go back to the list of places and choose the desired monument (or use the search mode). Select your language of preference and start the new tour.