Pandemic/Changes in our services: in the operation of the Cafeterias and of some Ticket Offices (see Plan your visit). | Park of Pena: Lakes entrance temporarily closed.
You can now use your mobile device to visit monuments with the assistance of a multimedia audio guide.
Using the CloudGuide application, access information developed by Parques de Sintra, with audio content about exhibition routes, spaces, rooms and collections, complemented by text and images.
Get your audio guide at the Parques de Sintra on-line ticket office when you buy your tickets. Each guide costs €1.09.
AUDIO GUIDES AVAILABLE:
- National Palace of Sintra - Portuguese and English
- National Palace of Pena and Chalet of the Countess of Edla - Portuguese and English
- National Palace and Gardens of Queluz - Portuguese and English
- Park and Palace of Monserrate - Portuguese and English
- Convent of the Capuchos - Portuguese and English
SOON TO BE RELEASED:
- National Palace and Gardens of Queluz - French and Spanish
- National Palace of Sintra - French and Spanish
- National Palace of Pena and Chalet of the Countess of Edla - French and Spanish
Instructions for use
- Buy your audio guide supplement at the Parques de Sintra ticket office, together with your entrance ticket;
- On your smartphone, download the free CloudGuide app (using the links available here or by through your App store by searching for ‘CloudGuide’);
- Install the App and tap the ‘I HAVE A CODE’ or the ‘Code’ button. Enter the access code provided with your on-line purchase.
- Find the audio guide of the monument you want to visit, choose the language, and start the tour;
- To use other audio guides, go back to the list of places and choose the desired monument (or use the search mode). Select your language of preference and start the new tour.