Explore the nooks and corners of the Park of Pena by choosing one of the available routes:
- Route of the Camellia Garden – 1h
- Route of the Chalet of the Countess of Edla – 2h30 (including 30 mins for the return)
At each location, answer the challenge and unlock the information that leads you to the next point on the route. By collecting all of the rewards, you will win a final prize, which must be collected at Palace's store or at the Chalet's store!
The experience includes a GPS digital map for orientation inside the Park.
How to start your quest:
- At the entrance of the Park of Pena or near the Palace, you can use your mobile data or connect to the free WiFi Boxtolife using the password penaquest
- Scan the QR Code or click to access to the website penaquest.com on your phone's browser
- Follow the instructions and enjoy the experience! You can access the GPS map at any time to help guide you through the park.
Attention: this app works only on mobile version