Discounts on tickets to the National Palace of Sintra and the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
From July 1, 2022, anyone visiting the parks and monuments managed by Parques de Sintra will benefit from a 15% discount on tickets to the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum and vice versa: those who buy a ticket to the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum will have the same 15% discount on the purchase of an adult ticket to the National Palace of Sintra.
The partnership between these two cultural institutions aims to encourage the integrated discovery of two of the most important artistic collections in the Lisbon metropolitan area, providing more advantageous visiting conditions.
This campaign is valid until the end of September 2022. Discounts only apply at physical ticket offices upon presentation of the ticket for the place visited first and cannot be combined with other discounts in force.
See the conditions here
- Discount valid only on the purchase of adult tickets for the National Palace of Sintra.
- Discount applicable only to the in-person purchase of tickets at Parques de Sintra ticket offices.
- Discount applied to the Public Sale Price and not combinable with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, invitations or online tickets.
- Discount valid for one person per ticket. Its duplication is not allowed.
- The ticket for the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum will be retained or crossed out at the Parques de Sintra ticket offices.