Parques de Sintra has again been nominated, and for the fifth consecutive year, by the Word Travel Awards (WTAs), considered the “Oscars of Tourism”, in the category of the World’s Leading Conservation Company. Winner for the past four years (2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016), in 2017, Parques de Sintra is once again the only European nomination in this category.
Voting for the 24th edition of the WTAs is ongoing until 30 October and is open to the general public.
The WTAs were launched in 1993 to recognise, award and celebrate excellence in every sector of the tourism industry. They represent one of the most important distinctions companies in this sector may receive and constitute a globally recognised brand seal of quality. Voting takes place among the public in general and tourism sector professionals.
In order to vote for Parques de Sintra, simply complete the following:
1) Register at www.worldtravelawards.com/register
2) Click on “VOTE NOW / START VOTING”
3) In the “SELECT A REGION” box, choose “WORLD”
4) In the “OUTSTANDING VOTES” box, choose “WORLD’S LEADING CONSERVATION COMPANY”
5) Please then select “PARQUES DE SINTRA – MONTE DA LUA, PORTUGAL”.
The winners are revealed on 10 December at the awards ceremony taking place this year in Vietnam.