For the fourth consecutive year, Parques de Sintra has been nominated for the “Word Travel Awards”, ranked as the “Oscars of Tourism”, in the category of the “World’s Leading Conservation Company”. Winner in 2013, 2014 and 2015, Parques de Sintra is once again the only European nominee in this category in 2016.
The voting for the 23rd edition of the “World Travel Awards” (WTA) is ongoing through to 24th October and is open to the general public.
The WTAs were set up in 1993 to recognise, award and celebrate excellence in every tourism industry sector. They represent one of the most important distinctions companies in this sector may receive and constitute a globally recognise landmark seal of quality approval. The votes are cast by the general public and by tourism professionals.
In order to vote for Parques de Sintra, please:
1) Register at www.worldtravelawards.com/register
2) Select “CLICK HERE TO VOTE”
3) In the box “SELECT A REGION” choose “WORLD”
4) In the box “OUTSTANDING VOTES” choose “WORLD’S LEADING CONSERVATION COMPANY”
5) Above, select “PARQUES DE SINTRA – MONTE DA LUA, PORTUGAL”.
The winners are announced on 2nd December at a ceremony this year taking place in the Maldives.